Decanter type centrifuges are sedimentation type, continuous centrifuges primarily used in low solid content
slurry filtration, liquid-liquid and liquid-solid separation applications.
Their design includes,
- A Screw Conveyor and Bowl assembly rotating at high speed generating
high centrifugals forces (thus increasing g value)
- which accelerate sedimentation / settling.
- The solids settle near the bowl wall and are conveyed to solids discharge by screw rotating
at different speed in bowl.
- At the same time it can achieve quite good degrees of clarification of the liquid concentrate.
- The screw speed is adjustable and can be changed to achieve specific
output like clearer liquid and/or drier solids.
Complete Solid Liquid Separation Solution
- Due to complexity of solid liquid separation for this type of machine, we also provide custom design for our valued customers. Please contact us for further details.
- As selection of right capacity centrifuge is a hard problem for different materials. We provide caring out trial of centrifuge for your specific material. We have couple of pusher and decanter centrifuge which can be used for trial purpose for better understanding requirement and capacity. Please contact us for more detail.